It’s no secret that online dating has opened up a wild new world in matchmaking. It has also brought about tremendous opportunity for doing business globally, but that has not changed the elementary questions we need to ask of the people that we do business with, and internet marketing consultants are no exception.” The key to hiring a marketing consultant that will most fit your bill is to ask fundamental questions to guide you into making the right decision for you,” says Jeansonne.
These questions should help you to pick an agency that will fit the bill:
- Have you ever owned and marketed your own business?
- Have you ever worked in sales?
- Do you work alone or as part of a team?
- How many services does your company offer?
- What tools do you use for tracking results?
- Do you have a list of references?
- What are your fees?
- How will I know if what you are doing is working for me?
Bottom line: When hiring an internet marketing consultant, don’t be afraid to ask questions, ask for references, and have a clear understanding of what services you are paying for in writing. You will be on the right track for hiring an internet marketing consultant.
Jeansonne reveals, “Before starting My Web CEO, I was in retail for 30 plus years and marketing my business was always a daunting task. Marketing a business on the internet can be overwhelming to anyone because it is ever-evolving.”
“Just like online dating, when dealing with the Internet, do your homework and don’t be afraid to ask questions,” she advises.