Howard Storfer, PhD of Historic Autographs, Inc. announces a 24 Days Global Giveaway of an ultra Rare 16 x 20 BOARD Hand Signed by 17 Nobel Prize Winners.
Some of the Nobel prize winners and their achievements are:
Jack Kilby won his Nobel Prize in 2000 for the extraordinary part he played in the integrated circuit invention; James D Watson discovered the double helix structure of DNA. He along with Crick, and Maurice Wilkins were awarded the Nobel Prize in 1962. John Hall was awarded a Nobel Prize in Physics in 2005 for his pioneering work on laser-based precision spectroscopy as well as optical frequency comb technique. Carl Wieman won his Nobel Prize in 2001 for fundamental studies of the Bose-Einstein condensate. Henry A. Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize 1973 for his role as Secretary of State.
Find out more about this outstanding hand signed piece at Historic Autographs, Inc., one of the country’s largest and most respected dealers in authenticated autographs, rare documents and fine art. This piece is certified authentic by Todd Mueller and comes with their Certificate of Authenticity.
Below is the information you may require to be a part of this giveaway.
- Contestants may enter by submitting name, email and phone number via http://bit.ly/2lVoH5g Must be 18 to enter. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited.
- Prize consists of an ultra Rare 16 x 20 BOARD Hand Signed by 17 Nobel Prize Winners ($3,499.99 Gallery Price).
- Giveaway runs between [Start: Friday 6 Sept. 2019 at 12 noon EST and Ends: Monday 30th of Sept. at 5pm EST].
- One Winner will be chosen at random on Sept. 30 no later than 6pm EST. The Winner will be notified via email.
- By entering this giveaway, you release Facebook of any and all liability.
- This giveaway/contest/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
For further details, you can also call Historic Autographs at 954-419-8283 or email your enquiries to historicsells (at) gmail (dot)com.