Listen To This Article
Alec Stern is known as “America’s Startup Success Expert” and has more than 25 years of experience as a founder and hyper-growth agent for companies across industries including Constant Contact. As a primary member of Constant Contact’s founding team, he was one of the original three who started the company in an attic. Stern was with the company for 18 years from start-up to IPO, to a $1.1 Billion-dollar acquisition.
Today, as Managing Partner and Co-Founder of international shipping and logistics provider, Point2Point Global, he defines, “The company’s vision, mission, and strategy to provide innovative, customized, international mail and eCommerce logistics services to customers while actively pursuing opportunities for expansion via strategic partnerships and acquisitions.”
Stern also, performs hundreds of keynotes addresses Worldwide, he has become known as “America’s Startup Success Expert” for his popular sessions at conferences like Secret Knock, Powerteam International, City Summit and Habitude Warrior. This year Stern is the Keynote speaker at three out of the top five “Inc. Magazine Can’t-Miss Conferences for Startups and Entrepreneurs in 2019”. While on tour, Alec has shared the stage with the likes of Ashton Kutcher, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hanson, and Kevin Harrington.
Stern is also an angel investor in several rising startups in various industries. He advises a variety of early-stage companies and serves as a judge, mentor and advisor for nationally known startup accelerators and programs including TechStars, MassChallenge, MIT Start Smart, Lean Startup Challenge, the Stevie Awards, the United Way Youth Venture and speaks at Universities including Harvard and MIT.
Besides all of this, Stern is an accomplished drummer and has had the honor of sitting in with several musicians including Toby Keith’s house band in Vegas.
In this article with Small Business Trendsetters, Alec Stern mentions that the Secret Knock Event is one of his favorite places to speak. Stern has been there several times as a keynote speaker – back to back, 2018 and 2019.
Here are some of the reasons why he likes being there!
- Secret Knock is considered the #1 most valuable business networking event ever created. Secret Knock attendees are comprised of some of the most influential people in this world, from the former President of Mexico to the inventor of the credit card.
- Not only is it valuable, but very exclusive. It’s the #1 business event you can’t attend unless you’re invited.
- Secret Knock is the place you will meet anyone from billion-dollar company founders to Grammy winners.
- It is hosted by Greg Reid, and it is the place where you can learn from some of the brightest minds in the world, like billionaires, sports celebrities, investors, and more.
- You never know who is going to be there until the event.
- All those that attend leave inspired and energized ready to apply all they’ve learned to their businesses, connections and networking opportunities. The camaraderie with so many influencers is priceless
For more information about Alec Stern, Entrepreneur, Speaker, Mentor, Investor, “America’s Startup Success Expert,” Managing Partner & Co-Founder of Point2Point Global, Co-Founder of Constant Contact, Limited Partner at G20 Ventures go to https://www.linkedin.com/in/alecstern
To learn more about the sponsor New U Life’s Somaderm Gel, the only transdermal FDA registered (HGH) human growth hormone product, available without a prescription go to http://newulife.com/186384 or click on their logo
Tom Chesser is the owner of Rise Up Media and Marketing, producer and host of Rise Up Radio on Business Innovators Radio, authorized contributor to Authority PressWire submitting media worthy content to over 350+ Affiliate Network Partners including NBC, ABC, CBS, and Fox, Small Business Trendsetters, Business Innovators Radio, and Magazine. Interviewing, Top-Performing Professionals that can CONNECT with your city’s people and businesses, INSPIRE all of us to achieve our dreams, TRANSFORM the city by focusing on the resilience of the people and positively IMPACT all who live and work there.