Online Media Strategist Daren Baysinger launches powerful new marketing system focused on helping restaurant owners increase foot traffic, get more repeat visits and turn existing customers into raving fans.
“There’s no bail out money for small businesses that are struggling” says Online Media Expert Daren Baysinger. “Rather than complain about it I focused my attention on helping restaurant owners take their business to new heights, even in a lousy economy. What I find holding most restaurant owners back is they don’t understand how to capitalize on the real power of the internet when it comes to marketing their business. I teach them how to combine the best of mobile marketing, social media and digital advertising into one complete system that produces phenomenal results.”
Bill Gates, founder, Microsoft echoes Baysinger’s statements on the significance of the internet.
Gate’s states “The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.”
For most businesses this is a new way of connecting with customers and prospects that goes beyond traditional marketing. Following Gate’s idea Baysinger’s system creates a “town square” concept in that it allows restaurateurs the opportunity to connect with their customers in the varied ways their customers want to be connected with. It’s a system that builds customer trust and loyalty and creates an environment where a strong business to consumer relationship is formed.
This isn’t just theory. Industry statistics prove Baysinger is correct. Data clearly shows mobile and social marketing is driving business to consumer engagement.
Mobile Engagement Statistics
- 96% of smartphone users use SMS (protexting)
- The average person looks at his/her phone 150 times per day. (protexting)
- Text messages are read on average within 5 seconds.(protexting)
- More than three-quarters (77%) of mobile users use their smartphones and tablets for searching and social networking. (imFORZA)
- SMS produces engagement rates 6 to 8 times higher than email. (Cellit)
Consumer Interaction With Mobile Offers
- 70% of people in the US would like to receive offers on their mobile phones. (Upstream)
- SMS Marketing coupons are 10x more likely to be redeemed and shared than mail or newspaper coupons. (Slick Text)
- 57% of consumers say they would be interested in opting into a brand’s SMS loyalty program. (Hipcricket)
- 90% of mobile users who participated in an SMS loyalty program felt they had gained value from it. (Hipcricket)
- SMS Marketing campaigns are opted out less than 5% of the time. (Slick Text)
Social Media Marketing
- 92% of small businesses say that social media is an effective marketing technology tool. They are evenly split on the effectiveness of social media for attracting new customers vs. engaging existing customers. (e-Strategy Trends)
- 47% of Americans say that Facebook has a greater impact on their purchasing behavior than any other social network. (State of Search)
- Facebook = mobile. More than half of all Facebook members have used the social network via a smartphone, and 33% use a phone as their primary means of Facebook access. (State of Search)
- Social media lead conversions are 13% higher than the average lead conversion. (Hubspot)
To find out more about Online Media Strategist Daren Baysinger and his Power Restaurant Marketing System visit: http://www.DarenBaysinger.com