Coming from humble beginnings, Nova has been putting in work from an early age. Julio Franceschi aka “Nova” is a 19-year-old American rapper who was born in Reading, Pennsylvania. He and his family weren’t the wealthiest, and they were forced to stay in shelters. Nova could be found on the streets freestyling and spitting hot rhymes at a young age while following in his mentor (his uncle Ekko)’s footsteps, who is also a rapper and his manager.
In 2013 Nova started posting snippets of him spitting rhymes all over Instagram and YouTube. It all paid off in 2016 when Jermaine Dupri spotted Nova online and called him up, asking if he would like to be a part of “The Rap Game,” a newly made TV series on Lifetime that feature’s young and upcoming artists that compete to win a record deal. The winner would sign to Jermaine Dupri’s Music Recording label So So Def, (The same label that signed many awards winning, billboard breaking artists like Bow Wow, Kris Kross, Xscape, Da Brat, just to name a few). Nova agreed to do the show, he appeared on the third season and went up against and eventually defeated the super talented artists: Deetranada, Flau’jae, King Roscoe, and Talia.
After his win and signing with So So Def Records, Nova has continuously been in the studio and on stages around the world doing what he loves which is making music. He is now in the big leagues and is traveling all over the world meeting and working with artists like Zaytoven, Rick Ross, PnB Rock, T.I, Ayo & Teo, as well as performing with previous Rap Game artists for the first-ever Rap Game Summer Tour back in 2017. He’s been featured on Sway’s Universe, The Sitdown- with EmEz, DJ Smallz Eyes, Boom 103.9, and was just apart of the BET Experience 2019 down in California. He currently is Verified on Instagram with over 640k followers and 100k subscribers on Youtube.
Nova is a force to be reckoned with! He has a clothing/modeling deal with Fashion Nova Men, and we are excited and are looking forward to his new shoe line with Vlado Footwear that is about to launch. He is recording new singles frequently for his new album that he will be announcing soon and much more. Nova has set himself up for a bright future, a Supernova- a star ready to blow and shine bright across the galaxy.
To read the Nova’s full story and interview order Defiant Ones Teen Magazine at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1078010897/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_S3ECDb5C88VR6.
“Defiant Ones Teen Magazine” created by 16 and 17-Year-Old Brothers, Christian and DeKori Robinson that highlights “Teens and Young Adults that are Changing The World.” Written by teens for teens. Defiant Ones Teen Magazine launched August 15th and has had over 800K social media reaches in less than 2 weeks, it has also been featured in over 300+ major media outlets, and Google indexed including ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, The Boston Herald and more. The next issue drops October 15th. Order your copy and subscribe today at defiantonesmag.com, also available both print and digital on Amazon or Magzter.
Here is a sneak peek inside the pages of this issue of Defiant Ones Magazine!
- So So Def International Recording Artist Nova-Made the Front Cover
- 16-year-old teen created a clothing line after being bullied, called FYE apparel inspiring teens to Find your Element
- 15-year-old teen Entrepreneur, Make Up Artist now has her own makeup line.
- South African Brother-Sister Duo Sensations, have been touring the globe since age 6 and appeared on Steve Harvey’s Little Big Shots
- How one teen went from being homeless to becoming a Pro Football player
- A High School Seniors “In- Insight” from a soon to be a college freshman
- #1 running back in GA, discusses the importance of maintaining a good GPA
- 18-year-old Entrepreneur went from TV commercials to the big screen
- 10-year-old creates a song about good grades that goes viral. Maury Povich shares his story on national TV, which helped lead to his own clothing line
- The 8-year-old girl that has been awarded for her efforts on stopping Bullying online and offline and much more.
- Money Matters- A 17-year-old explains, why it’s important to pay yourself first, from a teen’s perspective
- 4 Tips for Improving your Health
- Fear of Failure- overcoming your fear
For advertisement or sponsorship opportunities, or feature consideration contact
email@example.com or 404-312-2748. Follow on IG/FB/Twitter @ defiantonesmag, or go to www.defiantonesmag.com