These two entrepreneurs are now the CEO/Founders of “Defiant Ones Teen Magazine” that launches August 15th, 2019. Their motto is “Don’t be afraid to Dream Big,” and they are doing just that. They are currently in talks with High Schools and Juvenile Dentition Centers to get their magazine into the schools. Their goal for the magazine is to inspire and motivate teens and young adults by highlighting their peers. This is a magazine created for Teens by Teens.
Recently, the brothers were interviewed on United Intentions Radio Network as well as on Bingenetorks TV, WTTA 101.2 FM in Ohio and Kentucky; Talk 10FM and WDJY FM99.1 in Atlanta promoting their magazine. https://www.facebook.com/unitedintentions/videos/314964002746864/
Meet The Robinson Brothers:
Christian Robinson (16) aka Kindafye is an R&B singer/rapper/drummer working on his debut album. He is the CEO of FYE apparel (Find Your Element) that was created after he experienced being bullied. He recently appeared on Music Videos: Crowder ‘Wildfire. & Arron Cole ‘Making History and hosted the Woodruff Park music series, and has performed on the same show with Silento, BHM, and Jabias. Christian is in the 11th grade and attends Hillgrove High School. He’s the step team captain, performs with his high school band on the drumline which won 1st place for percussion in 2018. Last, he has won the “Compassion Award” for standing up for other kids and working harder than most, selected by all the teachers from his school.
DeKori Robinson (17) can currently be seen on Netflix and made his first television appearance at the age of 7 on Drop Dead Diva and several national commercials. He is a senior at Hillgrove High school and an athletic scholar playing both football (running back) and track (100, 200, 400 and 4×1). He wants to pursue engineering in college. He is an artist with interest in architecture, and in his spare time plays saxophone, bass, and guitar. DeKori is currently working on his clothing line that will debut in December 2019.
Here is a sneak peek inside the pages of the first issue of Defiant Ones Magazine!
- So So Def International Recording Artist Made the Front Cover
- 16-year-old teen created a clothing line after being bullied, called FYE apparel inspiring teens to Find your Element
- 15-year-old teen Entrepreneur, Make Up Artist now has her own makeup line.
- South African Brother-Sister Duo Sensations, have been touring the globe since age 6 and appeared on Steve Harvey’s Little Big Shots
- How one teen went from being homeless to becoming a Pro Football player
- A High School Seniors “In- Insight” from a soon to be a college freshman
- #1 running back in GA, discusses the importance of maintaining a good GPA
- 18-year-old Entrepreneur went from TV commercials to the big screen
- 10-year-old creates a song about good grades that goes viral. Maury Povich shares his story on national TV, which helped lead to his own clothing line
- The 8-year-old girl that has been awarded for her efforts on stopping Bullying online and offline and much more.
- Money Matters- Why it’s important to pay yourself first, from a teen’s perspective
- 4 Tips for Improving your Health
- Fear of Failure- overcoming your fear
Subscribe today at www.defiantonesmag.com
For advertisement or sponsorship opportunities contact email@example.com